- Information Collected Automatically | Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect some information about your transactions with us, and your use of our Website. For example, we automatically collect your IP address, for iPhotoBoutique internal use only, such as to help us diagnose problems with our server and administer our Website. We also automatically track certain information about your activities on our Website such as the type of web browser you are using and click stream data. If you are a registered iPhotoBoutique customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the Personal Information we collect about you described below. We use this linked information to do internal research on your interests and to help us better understand and serve you.
- Information You Send To Us | If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, such as by sending us an e-mail or by filling out a form with your Personal Information and submitting it to us through our Website, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us. For example, if you register or sign up for an account with us, we collect your name, e-mail address and password. If you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information.From time-to-time iPhotoBoutique may give you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Website. If you participate, we will request certain Personal Information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information.
- Information About Your Transactions With Us | In addition, we collect your order information and purchase and payment history.
- Use and Disclosure of Information | We use the information that we collect about you to maintain, improve, and administer our Website, operate our business, provide products and services that you request, administer your account, inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you, and personalize your online experience. In order to carry out certain business functions, such as order fulfillment, e-mail delivery, or marketing, we sometimes hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you to these companies to enable them to perform these services, but they are required to safeguard the Personal Information and are not authorized to use it for any other purpose than completing their contractual requirements to iPhotoBoutique. For example, as a part of the normal process of completing your purchase, iPhotoBoutique may provide your Personal Information to a third party payment processor, depending on your chosen method of payment. Please be aware that, because of the limitations of the systems used by some financial institutions, the statement you receive from your credit card or financial institution may show the name of a third party payment processor, instead of or in addition to the iPhotoBoutique name. In addition, we may share the Personal Information we collect with other companies with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. We may also disclose information, including Personal Information, we collect about you in other circumstances as required or permitted by law. For example, iPhotoBoutique reserves the right to disclose Personal Information, including account information, when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to cooperate with an investigation of activities claimed to be unlawful, to enforce our Terms of Service, or to protect the rights or property of iPhotoBoutique or others. In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire iPhotoBoutique or its assets. It is also possible that iPhotoBoutique may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that this occurs, it is possible that our customer information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of iPhotoBoutique’s assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
- Your Choices | We offer you a variety of choices with respect to how we use and share your Personal Information.
- Sharing Information With Others | We will not share your Personal Information, such as your e-mail address or name, with unaffiliated organizations for them to use to inform you about their or other companies products and services unless you consent to this sharing on registration or in updating your account preferences. You may opt in by checking the appropriate box during registration or, following registration, by logging into “My Account”, selecting “Account Update”, and checking the applicable box. You may also opt-in by sending a written request to the address below. If you send a written request, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address and telephone number(s) and a statement that you would like us to share your Personal Information with other organizations that may have special offers, products or services that may be of interest to you. Even if you do not opt in to this sharing, we may still share Personal Information about you with other companies as permitted or required by law.
- Communications from iPhotoBoutique | If you do not want to receive communications from iPhotoBoutique about products and services that may be of interest to you, simply indicate this preference by removing the applicable check mark during registration. If you wish to change your preference after you have registered, you can do so by logging into “My Account” selecting “Account Update”, and updating your preference. You may also request to be added to our Do-Not-E-Mail list, Do-Not-Call list, and/or our Do-Not-Mail list by writing to the address below and indicating your preferences. Please be sure to provide your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and the list or lists you would like to be included on (Do-Not-E-mail, Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail). Even if you choose to be placed on one of these lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your use of our Website, your orders or your account.
- Deactivation of Your Account | You may also request deactivation of your iPhotoBoutique account by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address below and requesting account deactivation. Please note that some information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated. iPhotoBoutique Address for Written Requests. If you choose to indicate your preferences by mail, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences and send your written requests to the following address:
217 Newark Ave, #516
Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Website Security | We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your nonpublic Personal Information against loss, misuse, disclosure and alteration. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you pay for services through our Website. When you establish an account at iPhotoBoutique, you choose a password to help protect your account information. A password is only as strong as you make it: you should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by going to "My Account" and selecting "Account Update". iPhotoBoutique authorizes only those persons who need to know Personal Information to administer your account, to provide or inform you about products and services, or to maintain, improve or administer our Website to access your Personal Information. With respect to certain website hosting and other products and services provided to you, we may obtain access to data about your end users or customers. We generally process and use such end user and customer data on your behalf and under your instructions in accordance with our role as a mere processor of any such information on your behalf.